Things that make me ummmm
There are things that I really LIKE and couldn't help but take a look or indulge at them longer than any normal being can. Are you ready? Here they go!
1. Cakes: I love cakes but not all of them. I love mud cake. I love pavlova. I love cheesecake. I love carrot cake.
2. Watching Tele: Sitting infront of the telivision set can't bore me. I can stay in a house with just a TV, and my day is complete.
3. Cooking shows: My obsession with cooking shows is out of this world. I can watch the same episode for the nth with no satisfaction.
4. Dried Flowers: I love dried flowers. It's a pity I could not find them here easily in Taiwan. They come to me as fresh as the fresh flowers.
5. Country decor: Any decors with country touch are very close to my heart. They made me feel like I'm at home.
6. Skirts: I am obsessed with skirts. I don't like the ones with so much prints. Minimal prints is okay for me but the one I really are the ones with little decorations on the hemline. I like them in pastels.
7. Hopia: I drool with just the thought of it. I have never eaten it since I left the country in 2002, and can't wait to taste some once I get home.
8. Pizza: Ofcourse!
9. Joshua Kadison's songs Beautiful in my eyes and Jessie: Songs that bring wonderful memories of my time in Gatton and Toowoomba.
10. French Fries: Though not a recommended for for healthy buff, I always try to grab one once in a while.
11. Secondhand clothes: I dunno but I find ukay-ukay clothes to be unique and fun. I have some clothes I bought from secondhand shops and they stayed alive much longer than the new ones.
12. Internet: Should I say more?
13. Forums: I love shouting my views online, to prove than I am smart , yeah right!
14. Reading: Though not much to read here in Taiwan (well in English I should say), but I remain to love this hobby. It provides me with so much information and knowledge.
15. Writing: Anything. it's like a rejuvenating experience once I put my thoughts in words.
16. Arts and Crafts: An avenue to express my creativity, if there is.